If you are having trouble creating or editing Microsoft Exchange Calendar events, fear not, It is not just you. Apparently the issue was at first just isolated to PC users but now it has spread to mobile users also. Here is the edited email we received. Let us know if you are having the same trouble too.
Known Issue- Calendar Entries on iPhone and Android: iPhone and Android users are experiencing issues with accepting, declining, creating or modifying calendar entries from iOS and Android devices.
Microsoft has confirmed numerous issues caused by modifying calendar events on iOS and Android devices.
Some of the issues caused by iOS or Android device modified appointments include the following, as well as other known issues:
- A recurring meeting is removed from the calendar when the organizer cancels a single occurrence
- An attendee becomes the meeting organizer
- Your meeting response to the organizer looks like it was sent by someone else
- Recurring Exchange calendar events are deleted
- Meetings are missing due on some mobile devices, but are present in Outlook Web Access and Outlook
- “This message has not been downloaded from the server” error when you try to open a message